Sunday 23 March 2008

Easter Hols .... gone too soon.

Well, I am sitting here, relaxing, after a hard day at the beach, finding it hard to accept that the Easter Hols are nearly over, it just doesnt feel right only having the long weekend. But it will prob be worse in 2 weeks time when it really is the school hols ... and I have to work! it's the first time in over ten years that I havent had the school holidays off with the boys. The twins, luckily for me, do enjoy vacation care, I am so lucky that the people there are so nice, but going two weeks straight might be a bit much for the boys - I reckon they will be exhausted by the end of it. This time together on the Sunshine Coast has been great, they loved the beach today. Pity the older three couldnt be part of it, but that is getting harder to organise as time goes on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin