Thursday 20 March 2008

Happy Easter

Well, it's that time of year again when you wrestle the crowds and head up to the Sunshine coast, to get away from it all - just like everyone else is!! I suppose it does help tho having a sister living up there who needs to have her house, and dogs, sat for the Easter break. I've had some great news this past week re my scrapbooking - but i am not allowed to share it with you yet ..... so stay tuned! I've been checking out Lusi Austin's blog tonight and her use of 'recycled' stuff on her LO's just blows my mind!!! That is one talented woman. She inspires me to have a go and actually follow my thoughts. I've always said I am an idea's person - I just need to have the courage, and time, to act on them. Hopefully this new situation (the one I cant tell you about yet) will allow me to do that.
Oh well, better keep packing. Hope you all have a happy and safe Easter. Cheers.

1 comment:

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Grace,

I'm a mum to five kiddies too and have stumbled across your Blog. I love your Buddha at the top i'm a huge Buddha lover. I love your Slideshow of Layouts too they look great.

I hope you've had a great Easter.

Take Care,
Shelley.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Check out our Forum!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin