Wednesday 12 March 2008

wow - my slideshow!!

It is a truly great feeling to have a go at something and to succeed. I just placed the slideshow here in my Blog, and tho it took a few attempts at fiddling around with settings and finding my way around photobucket, I got it to work!! Yippee!!
This positive, pat myself on the back feeling, is a new thing for me. I have recently started a new job and it is great. People actually call you over just to tell you you are doing a good job! And in the 4 months that I have been there I have never heard 1 staff member speak ill of another (and there are about 20 of us)!!!
Certainly not typical staffroom behaviour!!
Now if I could just cut the 1 1/2 hr commute each way i would be loving every bit of it!!
cheers to all

2 comments:

Rondelle said...

Grace the slideshow looks amazing!!! AS does the blog overall I might add. I LOVE your Budda header - too cool!

Karen said...

love the slideshow Grace

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin