Monday 14 April 2008

I'm on the Design Team at Scrapper's Warehouse!!!!!!

I can finally announce it out loud!!!
Well, I can sorta announce it - Gaby at SW is pretty busy with moving and stuff, so it hasnt been officially announced over there, but I think she is tired of me hassling her ("Can I tell them.......please?", "Now can I tell them ....pretty please???" etc, etc....) So she said I can blab!!!!
I am so excited, as you can tell. She has sent me the lovliest Basic Grey papers (Archaic) to play with, and some yummy chipboard words and felt stuff!!!!
I've uploaded two LO's so far, but I have plans for more - so stay tuned.
Why not pop over to Scrapper's Warehouse and check out the shop, Gaby has a flat rate postage of $5 in Aust, so you can spend more on products!! yeah!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin