Friday 2 May 2008

Sick kids ....

Seem to be a lot of them around at the moment. Prob something to do with the change in the weather. Cold nights and warm days. I have DS5 home today, but instead of scrapping I am actually working!
I received some delicious papers and bits from SW last night. I can't wait to get May's DT items started. Some fantastic Fancy Pants and Rusty Pickle papers to work with. I still want to do more with my BG from last month - maybe some Mother's Day mini-albums for the grandma's. My DS2, the jetsetter, is currently in Venice having a wonderful time. I've been shadowing his travelling on GoogleEarth and WOW!! the places he is seeing are awesome!
Anyway I better get back to work. Thanks for the lovely comments re my layouts ladies, it means so much to me, coming from those ppl whose work I admire so much!!
Watch this space for some more creativity in the near future !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin