Thursday 23 October 2008

Yes I know it's been ages ....

Life just seems to get away from me at the moment. I am actually trying to spend less time on the computer and more time scrapping - and basically it is working (as you can see from my updated slideshow). Our 'roadtrip' down south went fantastic!! The Great Ocean Road is just amazing! Australia does have some absolutely beautiful scenery that's for sure. The boys learnt so much about Aust history on our trip. Soveriegn Hill, Eureka Stockade, Ned Kelly, just to name a few. We did Melbourne and Canberra, visit grandparents in Sydney and Coffs Harbour and came home slightly exhausted. I now have the challenge of choosing which of the 800 photos I took will actually be scrapped! This could be a very lengthy process.
well cheers all,
keep well,
Grace

1 comment:

Kiti Q said...

Congrats you won a prize from the Kiti Q blog! Please contact me to redeem your prize!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin