Friday 31 July 2009

Time to scrap.

Well I have managed to actually get a couple of layouts done in the past week. This working 3 days a week is really working for me! These layouts are for a couple of Design Teams I am on.

'Just me' is for the Aussie Pub Calls / Roadmaps August sketch. This is the second layout I have created about myself in the last couple of weeks, which is really unusual for me. I am sure that getting my tattoo done earlier this month my sense of self worth has increased - I cant explain why, but it's just a feeling I have.


Just me

The next two layouts are based on the July and August sketches over at Scrapability Sketches. You really should go and check these sites out ladies, they have some great competions for scrappers of all skills.

Wild Boyz


Addicted to Ink

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin