Monday 16 November 2009

Not a person in sight.......

Well scrapping photos of bushfires, while swelting in this heat seems quiet fitting. We reached nearly 40 degrees in Ipswich today, thank goodness the schools up here have air-conditioning!! I believe we are in for more of this weather for the rest of the week too, imagine what summer is going to be like!!

Here are my layouts for the November Sketches at Scrapability Sketches. Bec loves to really stretch our talents with her funky, hand drawn sketches and she came up with two great challenges for November. I didn't conciously create 'non-people' layouts this month. But dust storms, bushfires and exceptional architecture made some great focal points to base my layouts on.

I hope you like them,


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin