Wednesday 13 July 2011

Mojo ...where are you???

I don't know if it is because of my recent move and the fact that all my scrapbooking resources need to be unpacked from their boxes, re-assessed for there value (like do I really need all this paper, ribbon, etc) then found a home on the shelf .... but for some reason my mojo seems to have flown the coop of late.
I'm still restricted with my internet usage too, so downloading all the yummy digi-files that I am seeing online is not possible at the moment, another creative bummer :(
However .... I am finding some fun things to play with online and I would love to share this one with you.
Earlier today I stumbled upon a fantastic site called Tagxedo which creates Word Clouds instantly from your choice of words. You can even point it in the direction of an article/blog/site and it will create a word cloud using the most used words in the text. AND you can select from a whole range of images to 'shape' your cloud into .... you really should check it out.
Here is a Cloud I made using this Blog as the text, and a simple heart for the shape. This took me all of 2 minutes !!! Amazing :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin