Saturday 8 December 2012

Frames for you

I have been chatting to the lovely Terri from the beautiful Cocoa Mint store.  She makes beautiful clip art and has been kindly sharing her creative process with me, which I truly appreciate.  Here are a couple of frames that I created today after watching a small video that Terri sent me.  I'm loving these frames, so simple to create in Illustrator, and great to use on cards, scrapbook layouts, and basically anywhere you need to place a label - I'm thinking I gotta go buy some home-made jam just to create a tag for the jar!

If you would like to download the png or ai file of these frames, please select your option below.  If this is your first time downloading from 4shared you will need to go through a quick registration process before you can download, but I promise it isn't too painful, and it is a once only job.

Hope you like the frames as much as I enjoyed creating them for you.


Digital frames
Frames for you to download. 
   PNG files : download
   Ai file: download

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin